WE ARE HIRING
CLICK on each job title to learn more about the position.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
GRADUATE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - HOUSTON, TX
The Graduate Structural Engineer will work with a team of project managers, engineers, and drafters to provide common sense designs for our clients. The Graduate Structural will assist in the development of construction drawings and specifications on various low to mid-rise building projects throughout the greater Houston area, Central Texas, and nationwide on federal projects. H2B currently provides structural engineering for industrial, commercial, medical, corporate and education clients as part of design-build teams or as conventional design-bid-build projects. As a key member of our engineering department, you will play a crucial role in the design, analysis, and implementation of structural projects across various sectors. Travel is likely to be 1–2-day duration trips once a quarter, as needed.
STRUCTURAL DEPARTMENT MANAGER – HOUSTON, TX
The Structural Department Manager will lead a department of engineers, EITs and drafters to provide common sense designs for our clients. The Structural Department Manager will oversee the development of construction drawings and specifications on various low to mid-rise building projects throughout the greater Houston area, Central Texas, and nationwide on federal projects. H2B currently provides structural engineering for industrial, commercial, medical, corporate and education clients as part of design-build teams or as conventional design-bid-build projects. The Department Manager is responsible for client interfacing, setting project priorities, preparing project schedules and budgets, and coordinating with other disciplines to provide sound engineering designs. Travel is likely to be 1–2-day duration trips once or twice a quarter, as needed.
STRUCTURAL BIM OPERATOR - HOUSTON, TX
The Structural BIM Operator is responsible for using BIM software and technology to create, maintain, and coordinate 3D models and data related to the structural aspects of design projects. They work closely with engineers and other project team members to ensure accurate representation and efficient management of structural information throughout a project's lifecycle. Under the guidance of a project manager, the BIM Operator will engage in all aspects of modeling and drawing production for a variety of structures from the initial stages of design planning to construction administration.
WATCH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We have semester and summer long internship opportunities for current college students in our Houston and College Station, Texas offices.
H2B does not pay relocating fees for interns.
Interested students, please send resume and cover letter to
LIVING IN HOUSTON, TEXAS
1. Houston is the largest and most populous city in Texas and the Southern United States
2. Houston has the third-lowest overall cost of living in the U.S, with the average home value at $264,000 and the median monthly rent for a 1-bedroom apartment is around $1,200.
3. Houston's city limits contain the third-highest number of Fortune 500 headquarters of any U.S. municipality, after New York City and Chicago. According to the Greater Houston Partnership, Houston expects to add 63,000 jobs in 2023.
4. Texas Medical Center in Houston is the largest medical complex in the world.
5. Houston is a culturally vibrant city and is the fourth-most diverse city in the U.S.
6. Houston has more than 10,000 restaurants representing over 70 countries and American regions.
7. The Houston Museum District, dedicated to promoting art, science, history, and culture, contains 19 museums with attendance of over 8.7 million visitors a year!
8. The Houston Grand Opera is the only opera company that has won all three major awards - Grammy, Tony, and Emmy.
9. Sport Fans-Houston is home to the baseball World Series Champions, The Houston Astros, The Houston Texans, and The Houston Rockets.
10. RODEO HOUSTON is home to the largest rodeo in the world!